Day Delegate Rates from £25
24 hour rates available upon request
We have some of the most elegant and grand rooms in Sheffield, including the Terrace Room, located in our Manor House overlooking the gardens. It’s the perfect suite for a boardroom meeting for up to 28 or a private dinner for 40. Beautifully grand, with elaborate mirrors and a Victorian fireplace, the door opens directly onto the Terrace, meaning guests can easily have their coffee breaks outside.
The Drawing Room overlooks the paddock and offers space for 25 attendees for a boardroom meeting or up to 50 for a presentation. This room has the advantage of a connecting syndicate room for break out meetings or a working buffet.
The Cutlers Room has large windows overlooking the grounds, providing the perfect backdrop for boardroom meetings for 22 or a private dinner.
For a smaller venue, consider the Library; perfect for an intimate dinner or meeting for up to 16 guests. Features include a private bar and large original bookcase dating back to 1845.
We offer a range of fully inclusive, flexible packages that can be tailored around your individual meeting requirements.
Our day delegate and 24-hour delegate packages include everything you would expect from a mid-scale network, as well as:
- Free standard WiFi for all delegates
- A greeting from your dedicated meeting host
- Your room fully set up, plus coffee or a range of speciality teas on arrival, to ensure your meeting starts on time
- Inclusive refreshments throughout the day – you tell us when, where and how often
- Quality, varied and healthy lunch options – seasonally adjusted and tailored to your requirements
- LCD and screens with onsite support available for all meetings
- Summary ‘one bill’ account covering all charges – with no hidden costs
With stunning meeting rooms and excellent conference rates we’re the perfect choice for a South Yorkshire event.
- Tea & Coffee throughout the day
- Morning & Afternoon Snacks
- Wi-Fi for all delegates
- LCD Projector & Screen
- Flipchart & Markers
- Filtered Water
To discuss your requirements and find the meeting space that’s perfect for your needs, please contact us.
By phone: 0114 258 3811 option 2
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch within 24 hours.